Product reviews from my dining room table. It’s my own personal project, and it demonstrates that you really don’t need a lot of fancy (i.e. “expensive”) equipment to produce professional looking results. The entire equipment list consists of an HD capable camcorder, a tripod, some cheap clip-on light fixtures, and a $40 Shure karaoke microphone for the narration. The background music is by Kevin MacLeod from incompetech.com, and the track titles are “Radio Martini” and “Acid Trumpet”.
- We wish you a Merry X-Mas!
- Not ready to forget any of you.
- Why hasn’t this site been updated for so long?
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- To Our Fallen Comrades
- Upcoming Maintenance
- Updated *FOR SALE* Page
- Pseudo-private Message – Cartoon Studios
- Happy Holidays!
- The Star Wars Holiday Special – REQUEST DENIED
- Glen Strathy on Show Idea – The Starlost
- Jerrold on Show Idea – The Starlost
- VBLG1 on This is a Tolerance Test
- HUBERT BORDAT on Pseudo-private Message – Cartoon Studios
- Chantal Caron on Dining Room Table Reviews – Fiat 500 – Trailer 2
- Sydsam on This is a Tolerance Test
- William Ratcliffe on New Fiat 500 – Dining Room Table Reviews
- Kurt on The Canadian Public is going HD
- Enduser on Seven Minutes of Complete Lunacy
- Steven South on Show Idea – The Starlost